Welcome to Baltic Sea region -
Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia
Finland, Sweden, Estonia and Latvia are neighbouring countries in the North of Europe and Scandinavia, on the shores of baltic Sea. Visiting all four countries in one trip is very easy for the following reasons.
- Relatively short traveling distance between and within the countries due to their small size.
- No border formalities between countries since Finland, Sweden, Estonia and Latvia are all the members of European Union
- They all have a similar climate
- All named countries use same currency and are in the same timezone
- Each of their capitals, features a UNESCO World Heritage site
The peoples of these countries feature many similarities in personality and way of life. However, each is proud of their unique identity which shows in language, arts, crafts, food and traditions.
More about the regionTravelling to the regionTravelling within the region